Software Architect Java

Location : High Point, NC, USA, High Point Company: XPO Logistics Description: Software Architect Java Requisition Id: 41013 Business Unit: Supply Chain Location: High Point, NC, US, 27265 Logistics done differently. At XPO Logistics, we know that cutting-edge technology drives  Apply Now ➣

Combine Harvester Software Engineer

Location : New Holland, PA, USA, New Holland Company: CNH Industrial Description: Manage SW releases. – Implement the software architecture and strategies, requirements for closed loop control algorithms, and related software control logic -Perform unit testing and system  Apply Now ➣

Principal Architect, Applications

Location : Irvine, CA, USA, Irvine Company: ADP Description: ADP is hiring a Principal Architect with demonstrated experience in architecting enterprise   Provide design directives to software developers, including how to construct and integrate software  Apply Now ➣

Sr. Software Architect

Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA, Phoenix Company: OnX Enterprise Solutions Description:  software development / maintenance; advanced degree is a plus. 30-40 % of this role will be on design and architecture, the remaining 60 % would be hands on development. – provided by Dice Java and  Apply Now ➣

AWS Software Architect- Contract – $140-150+/hour

Location : Waltham, MA, USA, Waltham Company: FRG Technology Consulting Description: AWS Software Architect- Contract – $140-150+/hour An opportunity for an AWS Software Architect.As the AWS Architect, the ideal candidate will have a background in developing and supporting client  Apply Now ➣

Media Software Architect

Location : Oak Brook, IL, USA, Oak Brook Company: Entelli Consulting LLC Description: MEDIA SOFTWARE ARCHITECT – W2 Only! LOCATION: CHICAGO AREA TYPE: CONTRACT 1/29 – 12/31/2018 Description of Role: Our client is seeking an experienced software architect to become the technical lead  Apply Now ➣

Front End Software Architect – JavaScript, Front-End Frameworks

Location : Austin, TX, USA, Austin Company: Technology Navigators Description: As this client continues to press for an increase in commercial-side business, they need you – a skilled Front End Software Architect – to use your talents to build out the next generation of  Apply Now ➣

Media Software Architect

Location : Oak Brook, IL, USA, Oak Brook Company: Entelli Consulting LLC Description: MEDIA SOFTWARE ARCHITECT – W2 Only!LOCATION: CHICAGO AREATYPE: CONTRACT 1/29 – 12/31/2018 Description of Role:Our client is seeking an experienced software architect to become the technical lead of  Apply Now ➣

Software Architect Java

Location : High Point, NC, USA, High Point Company: XPO Logistics SC Corporate Description: As the Software Architect Java, you will provide expertise, development, support, and leadership for the information technology systems component of XPO's business. We look to you to champion XPO  Apply Now ➣

Software Architect (Java) – Government -Bolton- Up to 90000

Location : Bolton, UK, Bolton Company: Nigel Frank International Description: Software Architect (Java) – Government -Bolton- Up to 90000 Notes: You must be an EU Citizen or permitted to work in the UK to apply for this position. This Client will not sponsor. As part of a new  Apply Now ➣

Title: Florida Russian Lifestyle Magazine Author: Aurous Publisher: Aurous Publishing
Published: 29 May, 2010 Language English Average Rating 4.9
ISBN 978-0-9971291-9-9 Genre Travel Reviewer Rating: 5
Review Date July 18, 2017     Votes: 459